Search our website
Want to Join our Club? Simply complete this membership form online. Then print it, and mail it to the Bar Harbor Garden Club.
Follow Us on Facebook
Mark your calendar...
July 20, 2019
'Fine Island Gardens'
10 AM – 4 PM
Rain or Shine
View some of the finest gardens on Mt. Desert Island. Advance tickets are $30 and available after June 1st by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Bar Harbor Garden Club,PO Box 652, Bar Harbor, Maine 04609. Tickets are $35 the day of the tour. Check back here for further details and local ticket sale locations.
2019 Community Events
- April TBD, Arbor Day Tree Planting
- April 29 thru May 2, NGC 2019 Convention in Biloxi, MS
- May 15, St. Croix District 2019 Meeting, See details ...
- June 18 & 19, GCFM 2019 Convention in Wells, ME
- October 28 & 29, NGCNER 2019 Meeting in Woodstock, VT
Club Supported Projects
- Beatrix Farrand Garden at Garland Farm
- Blue Star Memorial Marker
- Butterfly Garden at Charlotte Rhodes Park
- Land and Garden Preserve
- SCHOLARSHIPS: Inge Weber Memorial, Nell Goff Memorial, Student Conservation Assoc., The Peter H. Dolliver Legacy
- SCHOOLS: Connors Emerson Elementary, Mount Desert Elementary, Pemetic Elementary, Trenton Elementary, Tremont Consolidated School, MDI High School
- Somesville Historical Heirloom Garden
- Valentine Tray Favors for Local Nursing Homes
- Wild Gardens of Acadia
Book Donations to Local Elementary SchoolsDr. Marc E. Gousse, Superintendent of the Mount Desert Regional School System, accepts copies of “The Saved Seed: A journey Through a Seed's Life” from Pamela Bowie, BHGC Youth Activities Chairperson.